Silverstone national: Caterham group now fully booked
THIS GROUP IS NOW FULLY BOOKED. PLEASE BOOK THE ‘ALL VEHICLES’ GROUP INSTEAD.
Any bookings made will be allocated to the all vehicles group, not the Caterham group.
Pre-season trackday on the Silverstone National Circuit – Saturday 29th February 2020
PLEASE ENSURE YOU SELECT THE APPROPRIATE GROUP
- Free shared use of a garage
- Free instruction (subject to availability) from a C grade instructor
- Free passengers – just arrive on the day
- Free second drivers – just arrive on the day, but must attend the mandatory briefing
- At least 6 x 30 minute sessions (subject to weather and red flags)
Provisional timetable as follows:
- 7am circuit can be accessed
- 7.30 – 8.15am – sign on
- 8.30 – 9am – mandatory briefing
- 9 – 9.30am – sighting laps and novice session
- 9.30am – 1pm – sessions
- 1pm – 2pm – lunch
- 2.30pm – 4.30pm – sessions
- 4.30pm – light – open pitlane
- Light goes down – chequered flag
- 6pm circuit must be vacated
Things to note:
- Price is £235 if booked before 1st January 2020, or £250 thereafter, so book early
- Caterham Graduates and Caterham Motorsport drivers have exclusivity until 1st January 2020
- This will only run in sessions. When booking, please include your car model and we will allocate you to the most appropriate group we can.
- We are making this day as cost effective as possible. Therefore there is no insurance against bad weather. If the circuit floods, or snow prevents use, there will be no refund.
- The Caterham group will be Caterhams (or 7 style) only. The non-race group will be a mixture of all types of cars.
- This will be run to track day regulations (overtaking only on straights, no timing etc)
- Drive by noise limit is 102db and will be strictly enforced (Caterhams should comfortably achieve this)
- Circuit limit is 42 cars and group sizes will not exceed this.
- All bookings are strictly non-refundable. Please do not book unless you’re sure you can make it.
Pre-season weekend trackday on the Silverstone National Circuit – Saturday 29th February 2020