Silverstone national: Caterham trackday, 2 groups
Pre-season trackday on the Silverstone National Circuit – Saturday 29th February 2020
PLEASE ENSURE YOU SELECT THE APPROPRIATE GROUP
- Free shared use of a garage
- Free instruction (subject to availability) from a C grade instructor
- Free passengers – just arrive on the day
- Free second drivers – just arrive on the day, but must attend the mandatory briefing
- At least 6 x 30 minute sessions (subject to weather and red flags)
Provisional timetable as follows:
- 7am circuit can be accessed
- 7.30 – 8.15am – sign on
- 8.30 – 9am – mandatory briefing
- 9 – 9.30am – sighting laps and novice session
- 9.30am – 1pm – sessions
- 1pm – 2pm – lunch
- 2.30pm – 4.30pm – sessions
- 4.30pm – light – open pitlane
- Light goes down – chequered flag
- 6pm circuit must be vacated
Things to note:
- Price is £235 if booked before 1st January 2020, or £250 thereafter, so book early
- Caterham Graduates and Caterham Motorsport drivers have exclusivity until 1st January 2020
- This will only run in sessions. When booking, please include your car model and we will allocate you to the most appropriate group we can.
- We are making this day as cost effective as possible. Therefore there is no insurance against bad weather. If the circuit floods, or snow prevents use, there will be no refund.
- The Caterham group will be Caterhams (or 7 style) only. The non-race group will be a mixture of all types of cars.
- This will be run to track day regulations (overtaking only on straights, no timing etc)
- Drive by noise limit is 102db and will be strictly enforced (Caterhams should comfortably achieve this)
- Circuit limit is 42 cars and group sizes will not exceed this.
- All bookings are strictly non-refundable. Please do not book unless you’re sure you can make it.
Pre-season weekend trackday on the Silverstone National Circuit – Saturday 29th February 2020